Trade Control Compliance Manager (Legal Background) – VR/25320
TMM Recruitment, is supporting our client, a leading global aviation / transportation operator who are looking for a Trade Control Compliance Manager, with a legal background. The Trade Control Compliance Manager will support the companies trade control compliance programs, policies and procedures in Europe.
Reporting to the Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, the role will sit in the Legal Department and a background in law rather than supply chain is essential. Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for global export control and import laws and regulations.
- Company point of contact for requests for information from government agency representatives.
- Preparing, submitting and administering license applications (e.g OGEL) and any amendments.
- Overseeing import and export classifications.
- Managing audits.
- Identifying compliance gaps and implementing corrective actions.
- Managing trade compliance due diligence.
- Any other ad-hoc compliance projects.
- Knowledge of the US International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), US Export Administration Regulations, and the regulations of the EU member countries where the company operates.
- Knowledge of global sanctions programs.
- Experience in trace compliance and ideally wider legal compliance.
- Legal background.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team