Training & Competency Administrator - VR/28922
Temporary opportunity for a Training and Competency Administrator to join a forward-thinking energy service company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Administration support for the Training and Competency Department.
- Maintaining all personnel electronic records ensuring that certificates are accurately logged.
- Assisting with ensuring the training and competency database is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Supporting the department in arranging in-house and e-learning courses preparing course notes, joining instructions and certificates as requested.
- Producing purchase orders and accurate costing for each course.
- Assisting with responding to training course enquiries and arrange external courses for personnel.
Applicants to this role require:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role within the energy sector.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet given deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team