UK AOC Quality and Compliance Engineer - VR/28277
Join a growing and diversifying Aviation company who are looking for a UK AOC Quality and Compliance Engineer on a permanent staff basis at their office in Dyce. Aviation experience would be preferred and a great advantage, however, any candidates with a strong Safety Engineer/Auditing background are welcome to apply.
Reporting to the UK AOC Safety and Compliance Manager, as the UK AOC Quality and Compliance Engineer you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Safety and Compliance Department operational processes.
- Safety occurrence report management support to the AOC Safety Manager(s).
- Safety occurrence report risk assessment support to the AOC nominated persons.
- Performing compliance monitoring to ensure effective remedial actions from safety investigations.
- Performing internal compliance audits against regulatory and industry standards as identified on the annual audit plan (Air Operations and DG).
- Performing external supplier audits against regulatory and industry standards as identified on the annual audit plan.
- Co-ordinating with the Compliance Lead to ensure management of non-conformances raised from audit to ensure effective remedial action within agreed timeframes.
- Co-ordinating with the Compliance Lead to provide analysis of non-conformances raised from audit to identify any adverse trends to support a risk and performance-based audit plan.
- Supporting and contributing to the safety management system review.
- Co-ordinating internal investigations on behalf of the Safety and Compliance Managers.
- Providing assistance to the company emergency response planning.
- Performing internal and external audits to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, requirements, standards and procedures to ensure that the related processes and procedures are in place, are compliant, adequate and effective.
- Ensuring the safety and compliance monitoring systems are maintained and documented.
- Providing safety and compliance oversight of contracted and subcontracted suppliers.
- Performing the duties of Auditor for internal and supplier audits.
- Assisting the risk management process including hazard identification, risk analysis and risk mitigation.
- Representing the company on behalf of Safety and Compliance Manager as client liaison.
- UK/EU Passport.
- Safety and/or aviation engineering background (Essential).
- Possess the relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the role with an understanding of the EASA aviation regulatory framework.
- Experience in authoring technical reports, with good written presentational, analytical and IT skills.
- Experience in the application of safety and risk management techniques.
- Previous auditing qualification or relevant training (Essential).
- AS9100/ISO 9001:2015.
- Compliance monitoring processes.
- Risk based auditing.
- Performance based auditing.
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) principles and practices.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team