Work Preparator – VR/25124
We are looking to recruit an onshore work preparator for our client on a long-term contracting basis. Previous experience in a similar role within the energy sector is required. For more information please get in touch.
Onshore Work Preparator is responsible for improving the effectiveness of work management through detailed technical job planning and efficient scheduling working closely with the Integrated Activity Planner, Offshore Work Estimator and Offshore Work Preparator and Asset Maintenance and Integrity Focal Point.
Overview job description
- Accountable for accurate, timely and comprehensive preparation of CAP preventative, corrective and other work orders to support efficient execution of work on the company assets.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Scoping constrained activity plan (CAP) work orders, identifying and sequencing tasks, materials, labour, services and tools, updating the work management system appropriately.
- Assessing work criticality against performance standards and business plan to ensure accurate prioritisation of work.
- Estimating work order task durations and resource requirements.
- Identifying constraints, for example plant status required for work execution and any external or production constraints.
- Liaising with appropriate roles (company and vendor) in preparing purchase requisitions and call-off materials, equipment, tools and labour for all CAP activities.
- Ensuring the quality of each work order prepared meets the requirements of each gate criteria, as per IAPS process.
- Monitoring outstanding CAP work requests and statuses with Offshore Work Preparator and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Completing review and approval of maintenance work orders following scoping phase.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team