Sustainable Business With Kresse Wesling
18th May 2020
Since 2005 Elvis & Kresse have rescued materials that would otherwise go to landfill, transformed the material into beautiful products and donated 50% of profits to charities related to the waste.
In the second in our Passion, Purpose and Making A Difference series, co-founder Kresse Wesling explains:
- the values and principles that shape their business decisions;
- how this nimble innovator partnered with Burberry and Eletrolux;
- what the next big project is and why Bill Gates rates it;
- the value and beauty of artisan craftmanship and
- the business constitution that priorities people and planet over shareholder profit.
This is a delightful, thoughtful, insightful interview with a company owner who lives with passion and purpose while focusing on people and planet.
Visit https://www.elvisandkresse.com to learn more about their business ethos, how the beautiful luggage, accessory and homeware products are made, or simply to lust over some really good handbags.
Kresse was interviewed by Jude Thorpe, for our series on passion, purpose and making a difference.