16 Supply Chain & Contracts Jobs
Tender Specialist required to join a drilling contractor in the Westhill area of Aberdeen. In this permanent position, you will support the Marketing Department in all aspects of the tender process; analysing the technical requirements of the tender and matching these to the company’s fleet capabilities.
Procurement Assistant required to join an organisation specialising in technology services and solutions for the Oil and Gas industry. This is a permanent position, based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen.
SCM Specialist required to join a leading name in subsea Life-of-Field services. This is a 6-month contract vacancy and will be split between the Westhill and East Tullos areas of Aberdeen.
Senior Buyer required to join an oil and gas operator based in central Aberdeen on a contract basis for a period of 12 months. This role will involve leading and supporting a wide range of procurement activities across the company portfolio of operated assets.
Contracts Advisor required to join a leading name in oilfield rentals and services. This is a key role within the organisation, reporting directly to the GeoMarket President and regular interface with the General Counsel. This is a permanent position based in the Bridge of Don area of Aberdeen.
Logistics Coordinator required on a permanent basis in Altens. In this role, you will be required to coordinate all aspects of equipment movements to North Sea and Worldwide locations. Applicants to this role must have previous freight forwarding experience.
Logistics Coordinator required on a permanent basis in the Dyce area of Aberdeen. As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be coordinating local and UK transport. Applicants to this role must have previous experience in a similar role.
Procurement & Contract Supervisor required to join a drilling contractor in the Westhill area. The primary purpose of this role is to manage procurement, vendor and contracts activities within the organisation, ensuring that supply chain goals and objectives are understood.
*EXCLUSIVE* Aftersales Manager required on a permanent basis with a family owned manufacturing business in Fraserburgh. This is a brand new position to the company, with the primary responsibility for leading on the planning and implementation of a new aftersales system. Previous experience in a similar working environment (e.g. a bodyshop or vehicle/trailer manufacturer or repair company) would be beneficial.
Buyer with a focus on Supplier Management required to join a recognised leader in their field, based in the Cove area of Aberdeen. This is a permanent position, playing a key role in an important area for the business; well suited to procurement professionals with previous experience in supplier management, as 75% of your time would be dedicated to this, with the other 25% being general buying activities.
Senior Contracts Specialist required to join an Oil and Gas Operator, based in central Aberdeen, on a permanent basis.
An opportunity for a Proposals & Bids Engineer to join a reputable organisation providing services to the oil & gas industry, based in Kintore.
Category Specialist with experience of Logistics contracts required to join an oil and gas operator based in Aberdeen city centre. The Category Specialist plays an important role within the Contracts and Procurement Team. This is position is initially for a 6-month period.
*Exclusive* - Supply Chain Manager required to join an internationally recognised E&P company as they ramp up their operations in the North Sea. This is a permanent position, initially based in central Aberdeen but likely to move west of the city in 2020.
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Engineer to join a company specialising in technology solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. Based in the Dyce area of Aberdeen, this organisation has a track record spanning of 30 years and are offering a very competitive package for this position.
*EXCLUSIVE* - A vacancy for a Commercial / Tender Manager to join one of the largest names in the global marine energy industry. This is a permanent position in the Westhill area, with a competitive salary on offer. Opportunities at the senior-end of the commercial market have been very rare recently!